We are open with limited golf service
We are opening with limited golf service.
Some areas of the operation will continue to be closed and we will be following the Executive Order of Governor Pritzker regarding the COVID-19 virus and social distancing requirements:
- Gas carts available – 1 golfer per cart, unless within same household.
- Rental pull carts are available.
- No refunds on prepaid times. In the event that you need to cancel or inclement weather, we will issue a raincheck to be used at a later date.
- There is a $1.99 online booking fee per player. Booking fees are not eligible for a refund or raincheck.
- Our clubhouse will remain closed during this time.
- There will be no access to the clubhouse amenities including washroom. Food and beverage service available on limited basis
- On Course washrooms will be made available. Please use proper hygiene and sanitizer before and after use.
- We have adjusted our cups so they ½ inch below the putting surface. Once the ball hits the cup- you are in!!
- Please DO NOT touch the flag sticks.
- We ask that you rake bunkers with your feet, no rakes or ball cleaners will be made available. Winter rules!
- Please stay 6 feet apart from each other.
- In case of a rain event, our lightning prediction system will send notice in the form of a 15 second horn blast tone. Please take shelter immediately. An “All- Clear” will release you back into action. This will be three shorter (5 second) tones. You can call the pro shop if you are unsure whether you can resume play.
Welcome to Wing Park Golf Course
Wing Park golf course is a classic, yet sporty nine-hole golf course. Established in 1908, it is the oldest nine-hole municipal golf course in Illinois. This superior golf course offers something for everyone. Expert players with only a couple of hours to spare or the amateur just beginning to learn their swing will all enjoy a day at Wing Park Golf Course.
Play the course that generations have played, with holes called “The Lark”, “Purgatory”, “Speedway”, or “A Wee Drop”, Wing Park Golf Course has remained true to its heritage. Holes are regulation in length and the greens, though postage stamp size, challenge any ball striker to get it close. A few bunkers and a small water feature are the only obstacles on the course. Golf clubs and gas powered golf carts are available for rent. Tee times are recommended, especially on the weekend.
1000 Wing Street, Elgin, IL 60123 | 847-931-5952