PLEASE AGREE TO TERMS PRIOR TO BOOKING:
Some areas of the operation will continue to be closed and we will be following the Executive Order of Governor Pritzker regarding the COVID-19 virus and social distancing requirements:
- Gas carts available – 1 golfer per cart, unless within same household.
- Rental pull carts are available.
- No refunds on prepaid times. In the event that you need to cancel or inclement weather, we will issue a raincheck to be used at a later date.
- There is a $1.99 online booking fee per player. Booking fees are not eligible for a refund or raincheck.
- Our clubhouse is open with limited entry.
- There will be access to the clubhouse amenities including washroom. Food and beverage service available on limited basis
- On Course washrooms will be made available. Please use proper hygiene and sanitizer before and after use.
During play we have some changes:
- Please DO NOT touch the flag sticks.
- We ask that you rake bunkers with your feet, no rakes or ball cleaners will be made available. Winter rules!
- Please stay 6 feet apart from each other.
- In case of a rain event, our lightning prediction system will send notice in the form of a 15 second horn blast tone. Please take shelter immediately. An “All- Clear” will release you back into action. This will be three shorter (5 second) tones. You can call the pro shop if you are unsure whether you can resume play.
We appreciate your patience during this extremely difficult time and are looking forward to seeing many golfers enjoying a bit of normalcy. The first tee time is subject to change daily.
Please remember to keep clear of our outside staff. They will talk to you from a distance.
Golf Operations Staff, City of Elgin